Little Alchemy: Simple, creative and addictive
Little Alchemy is a simple but creative game based on the concept of mixing and combining elements. Once elements are combined, new ones will be created.
It is a simple but addictive game. The objective of Little Alchemy is to mix the elements to find new elements. The game is not about content learning; it offers an irresistibly fun experience that can lead to content learning because of its recurring pattern. It’s fun to experiment and see what each pair of elements makes. I liked trying to reach the goal of 500 items.
The best part is that the game is free with no ads and no in-app payments.
There are 9 secrets in Little Alchemy which are also called Hidden Gems: Doge, Keyboard Cat, Ninja Turtle, The One Ring, TARDIS, The Doctor, Astronaut Ice Cream, Nessie, and Yeti.
There are simple steps to indulge in the game and have fun.
- At the beginning of the game, you will see the toolbar having a choice of four elements: water, fire, earth, and air. Just pick any of the elements and experiment.
- After you’ve picked your choice of element you wish to try to mix first, centre your cursor over it. In the game, your cursor will be an arrow with four heads, surrounded by a yellow circle. Click on the element with your mouse and hold down the button. Drag the element to the left of the screen, past the toolbar. Once you’ve found an available spot to drop the element, release the cursor to let the element go.
- The objective of Little Alchemy is to mix the elements to find new elements. To mix, select a second element on top of the one you have previously dropped. Click and drag the new element to the left of the toolbar. Drop it atop the element you wish to combine it with.
- If you feel confused in any step, you can ask for a random hint by clicking “Are you stuck? “Need a hint? “button in the top right. After clicking this, you will be taken to a cheat sheet. Both the “random element” and “try a hint” buttons will populate a random element. When the element displays, scroll down to see the key to mixing it.
- If you are having trouble getting your Alchemy to save correctly, try logging into your Google account. The sign in button can be found at the bottom of the screen to the left of the toolbar. Upon signing in, your game will be recognised and your achievements noted.
- To recycle, look at the bottom of the screen to the left of the toolbar. You will see a tan-colored recycling icon. Click this to recycle all your elements. Do this only if you wish to start over.
It is a bit hard For making wood in Little Alchemy, first, we have to make many things, but the 2 most important things are tools and trees. Here are the steps to making wood in Little Alchemy:
• In the first step, we will make metal:
• “Earth + Fire = Lava”
• Lava + air = stone.
• Metal is formed by the combination of stone and fire.
• In the second step, we will make a plant:
• Air + water = rain.
• Plant = Rain + Earth
• In the third step, we will make mud:
• Earth + water = mud.
• In the 4th step, we will make a swamp:
• Swamp = Mud + Plant
• In the 5th step, we will make energy:
• Air + fire = energy.
• In the 6th step, we will make life:
• Life = Energy + Swamp.
• In the 7th step, we will make humans:
• “Life + Earth = Human”
• In the 8th step, we will make a tool:
• Tool = Human + Metal
• In the 9th step, we will make a tree:
• Air + Stone = Sand
• Sand + fire = glass.
• Time = Glass + Sand
• Tree = Time + Plant
• In the 10th step, finally, we will make wood:
• Wood = Tool + Tree