In addition to being the wife of NFL quarterback Ryan Tannehill, Lauren Tannehill is a well-known American model and celebrity. She is also a professional model represented by Page 713 Model & Talent Agency. Tannehill is a famous fashion model, appearing in campaigns for Levison’s Jewelry Inc. and the international men’s magazine Maxim. She also has a history of cheerleading for the football team that her current boyfriend, “Ryan Tannehill,” used to play on. As a bonus, Tannehill has a limited amount of online presence. Regarding her loved ones, she appears to be a very private person.
Lauren Tannehill’s Childhood
Ryan Tannehill’s wife, Lauren, is a beautiful person inside and out. She had a great upbringing in a loving household in Texas. Lauren Tannehill, born in Atlanta but spent her formative years bouncing between cities with her two younger brothers, attended elementary, middle, and high school in Houston, Corpus Christi, High Point, North Carolina, Fayetteville, Arkansas, and College Station. Ryan’s wife, Lauren Tannehill, graduated from college in 2010 with a BA in communications and a minor in psychology.
The career of Lauren Tannehill
Lauren Tannehill is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a double major in Communications and Psychology. On the other hand, she is currently modelling for several major fashion labels. Also, she became the store’s mascot, representing Levinson Jewelers. She’s walked the runway in both Houston and Miami. Also, before becoming a model, Lauren worked as a cardiac nurse. Her bank balance ballooned thanks to her varied career choices. The 53.2k people who follow Lauren on Instagram recognize her for her kindness and appreciation of Ryan Tannehill, but she is also well-known as his wife.
Age, Height, and Body Dimensions
Ryan Tannehill’s lady love is stunning, although she is only 5 feet 7 inches tall. As an example, golden hair and green eyes are also attractive characteristics. Surprising is too modest a word to describe Tannehill’s spouse. She’s beautiful, yes, but her personality is just as lovely. She has a strong competitive streak and a soft spot for critters. Lauren Tannehill, Mrs., fished in the Miami Dolphins Foundation Tournament and brought in an almost 19-pound tuna. It’s true that the little woman has the most powerful support system and possesses extraordinary talent.
What is Lauren Tannehill’s current relationship status?
The famous quarterback Ryan Tannehill is married to Lauren Tannehill. Both were on spring break in Panama City, Florida, in 2009. The two were college students at the same institution, but they never crossed paths for some reason. They’d been together for about three years before getting married on January 13, 2012. Steel Ryan Tannehill, born on July 23, 2016, and Stella Rose Tannehill, born on October 4, 2018, are healthy and beautiful additions to the family in 2019. Lauren frequently updates her social media with photos of her loved ones. They have two children together, and Lauren and her husband live happily ever after in a mansion near Fort Luradale.
Personal Life of Lauren Tannehill
• On the other side, Lauren and Ryan Tannehill are attractive. Both spouses share a long history and are great people to boot. The couple recalled their time spent studying history at Texas A&M.
• However, their formal meeting is planned for Panama City, Florida, during the 2009 spring break season.
• During spring break in 2009, American football quarterback Ryan Tannehill met his future wife Lauren in Panama City, Florida. Posted from Lauren’s Instagram
• Because of their mutual Christian beliefs, the pair grew even closer. Lauren also mentioned how profound and funny their first conversations were in an interview.
• Three months into the relationship, she realized he was the one.
• The couple tied the knot in a lavish wedding in Mexico at the beginning of 2012. Tannehill family has expanded since then.
• The newlyweds bought a condo in a Fort Lauderdale yacht club just two years after tying the knot. A few months into their blissful marriage, they also purchased a $650,000 condo with a boat slip.
• In addition to being a beautiful and loving wife, Ryann Tannehill’s partner Lauren Tannehill is a devoted mother to their two young children. In 2016, she gave birth to her first child, a son named Steel Ryan Tannehill. It was also in 2018 that the couple had their youngest child, a daughter they named Stella Rose Tannehill.
• Ryan proudly shared the news of the birth of his twins on Facebook. Like Lauren Tannehill’s kids are always at her husband’s games, yelling their support, he’s a star. In the future, we might learn of the birth of more Tannehill children.
What is the Net Worth of Lauren Tannehill?
Lauren Tannehill has a $1 million fortune, according to estimates. In addition, her husband, Ryan Tannehill, has a net worth of over $18 million and received an upfront payment of $16.7 million at the beginning of 2018.
Page 713 Models and Talent Management are among Lauren Tannehill’s clients. The models signed with page 713 Model and Talent Agency earn an average of $50,000 annually. As a frequent model for the same Agency, Lauren will likely receive higher compensation than the ordinary model.
Lauren and Ryan also have a very important fact: they own a $5 million mansion in Fort Lauradale. Lauren has a fleet of high-end vehicles worth over a million dollars, including Mercedes-Benzes, Audis, and Land Rovers.
Paid Promotions | Endorsement Deals
In addition to appearing in commercials for Maxim and Gucci, Lauren Tannehill has been featured in print advertisements for Da Vinci bridal gowns and Gucci handbags. The prominent names in the fashion industry must have paid a pretty penny, culminating in a multimillion-dollar fortune. Not only does she work as a model and cardiology assistant, but she also collaborated with Simple Modern to create a $25.99 bottle. She also promised that all of the money made would go to A21.
Making headlines after leaving a gun in a rental car
Although Ryan Tannehill’s beautiful wife is a bit sporty, the Texan woman is much rowdier than a small lady should be. Apart from garnering news as Mrs. Tannehill’s, she sparked eyebrows in 2015 when she left a gun in a rental car. On top of that, Lauren forgot her AR-15 rifle in the Nissan Rogue she leased from E-Z. Another vehicle renter stumbled upon the weapon and turned it over to the police. It’s a relief that satisfaction was earned fairly.
Quick Know about Lauren Tannehill
Net Worth: $1 Million
Date of Birth: Jul 28, 1988 (34 years old)
Place of Birth: Atlanta
Nationality: United States of America
Lauren Tannehill, Ryan’s wife, is a committed Christian, as has already been mentioned. A similar link was formed between the two people because of their similar worldviews. It should be no surprise then that Lauren is openly devout in her Christian faith. Lauren often posts about her devotion to God, her husband, and their dogs on her social media accounts. Additionally, Lauren provided a Bible passage before the games. The unassuming Texan woman has a wide range of performing skills. This is similar to how Lauren Tannehill openly discussed her struggles to maintain her faith in high school. Yet it was during her time at university that she became fully convinced of her beliefs. In an interview, she mentioned the necessity of daily prayer for strength. As a bonus, she advocates for people to join Christian fellowships. Most of Lauren Tannehill’s Life has been spent serving God, her family, and the community. She is also mindful of her role in the world and enjoys her money responsibly.